APR is proud to announce its association with Kathie & Ralph, The Bleier Team. An integral part of APR's dedication to excellence is the collaboration of high caliber, capable professionals and the Bleiers certainly fit that profile. Listen to what their clients have to say,
1. "You did what others could not! Thank you. Our home had been on the market with another agent and we had little results. We weren't even getting showings! After we spoke with you, all that changed! It only took a couple of weeks and we had a full price offer! "
2. "Through your unique Internet contact approach and out reach program, you were able to get more than 90 real estate agents and brokers to preview our home in the first week! "
3. "We want to thank you for the outstanding job you did in marketing our home. You saw the things we needed to do to prepare our home so it could be marketed for top dollar. Your advice was right on the money. "
4. "You stayed in touch with us almost daily by email or phone. The feedback you gave was clear and helpful. When it came to paperwork you made sure every "I" was dotted and every "T" was crossed. "
5. "You focused exclusively on our needs and never tried to show us a property that did not fit our requirements. "
6. "We would like to thank you for your excellent work during our most recent home purchase. The difference in Real Estate professionals is quite evident given the nature of your business as an agent. "
7. "Your attention to detail was exceptional from our first discussion through the closing. "
8. "Thank you for your straight forward, hard working professional approach. You got the job done when others never got us off the ground... you earned our trust and respect. "
9. "When we were not sure how we could make things work, you found creative ways to negotiate a win-win solution. You were a tough negotiator and won the deal very close to the exact terms we wanted. "
10. "We have worked with a number of good agents over the years, and I have to say, you are #1 in our book. We not only bought a beautiful home, we made a wonderful friend. "
Combined Ralph & Kathie have over 25 years of experience in real estate! One of nine corporate moves brought the Bleiers to Danville, California in 1989. It was tough moving two teenagers, a fifth grader, a cat and a dog across country, but after so many moves Ralph and Kathie are uniquely qualified to understand the challenges that relocation brings to a family. In fact, Kathie spent seven years exclusively coaching and counseling clients with their corporate moves. There just isn't anyone around with her credentials. Oh, and by the way, it didn't take long for the family to fall in love with California. Between coaching soccer, skiing in Tahoe, becoming involved with our great schools and getting into their congregation, they made friends fast.
The Bleiers learned early in life that the key to success is in listening to others and then helping them to get what they want. Their slogan, "We leave no stone unturned in the process of buying or selling your home" truly describes how they work. They know that their clients will only be happy if they go over and beyond what is expected to assure success. You have seen what clients have said. They value the feedback. It is what makes it all worthwhile.
Ralph & Kathie bring to APR a wealth of skill, experience and professionalism, and join a group of distinguished real estate professionals who are all part of the most sophisticated and technologically advanced marketing firm specializing in distinctive properties and estates.